This page lists the available accessibility features.
This site is designed with the latest methodologies of standards-based web design in mind to ensure as consistent an experience to as many users as possible.
You can change the site's background color or change the color of body text on the site by changing preferences in your browser. Depending on your browser type use one of the following:
- Camino: Go to the Camino menu and choose Preferences. From there choose the Appearance tab which will display Colors & Links and Fonts.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: go to the Tools menu, select Internet Options, select Colors and make changes to text and background colors in the Colors panel.
- Mozilla/Firefox: go to the Tools menu, select Options, and from the General tab, open Fonts & Colors.
- Netscape Navigator: go to the Edit menu, select Preferences, open the Appearance menu and select Colors.
- Opera has a number of different display options available by using User mode which is available from the View menu.
- Safari: Go to the Safari menu and choose Preferences. From there choose the Appearance tab which will display Standard font and Fixed-width font. By clicking on Select you can choose your font as well as its color.